K-12 Education School ID Card Solutions
Student ID Systems, Visitor Management & More
Securing our schools is critical, with potential crisis situations between students, parents, and unwanted visitors every year. The Identification Systems Group (ISG) offers school ID card solutions that can help manage and even prevent unfortunate circumstances from happening. We provide practical solutions that meet or exceed all of the recommended safety and security precautions to help you identify potential threats to your educational sanctuary. An ISG school ID card system can help ensure that:
- All people on campus (students, faculty/staff, volunteers, vendors and visitors) receive and wear a valid identification card, which provides visual verification of who is authorized to be there.
- Every visitor is vetted by your office, added to your registration system and receives a national sex offender database check.
- Door access control and video surveillance systems are in place where appropriate to keep out unauthorized visitors.
- Campus entries are limited to approved locations and all entrances are locked when school is in session.
- Crisis management and law enforcement alert services are in place when an incident does occur.
The ISG offers the most comprehensive solutions for school safety and security, and our local dealers can provide complete integration services to make sure that everything works together smoothly. From student ID issuance to temporary visitor passes, from access control to cameras, from alert systems to background checks, we can provide you with the right solution for your school and budget size.
Contact Us for Student ID & Visitor Tracking Systems
For more information on ISG’s K-12 education solutions, contact us today. Review the related K-12 education solutions below to learn more.
- Campus One Card
- ID Card Systems
- Physical & Logical Access
- Data Management & Tracking
- Visitor Management