With the Entrust Datacard CR805 card printer, you get images that last longer so that you can more accurately authenticate each cardholder. With retransfer printing, you can print on the card material that meets your needs and budget. From PVC to PVC composite, PC, or PET card types, the CR805 handles it all with ease.
Pigment ink provides longer lasting images due to its natural resistance to UV fading and the effects of plasticizers. Plus, enhance the durability of your card with the CR805 card printer by adding an additional layer of retransfer film to the card. Even greater security and durability features — like tactile impressions — are available with the addition of the optional lamination modul
Key features of the Entrust Datacard CR805 retransfer printer include:
- 600 DPI pigment ink, retransfer printing technology provides full card coverage, vibrant colors and fine line detail
- Perfect solution for printing on embedded technology cards like government IDs, driver licenses, access cards and transit passes
- Optional locks to help safeguard against unauthorized printer use
- TPM module included in every printer. Utilize RMM to insert, manage and remove user-specific certificates and keys in a secure location
- Secure boot prevents system startup at any indication of malware
- Can be upgraded to include an inline lamination, dual layer lamination, tactile impression, multiple encoders, and more
Click on the link below to download a product datasheet or click to get pricing information from your local ISG dealer.