Asset Identification & Inventory Tracking
The Asset Tracking system is a custom software solution designed to help you manage and track assets such as equipment, supplies, electronics, and vehicles. Asset tags provide barcodes and traceability through the Asset Tracking system-any item can be tagged and assigned to a department, agency, or other group, and given an audit trail.
When the time comes for asset management or produce usage reports, Asset Tracking gives you inventory tracking abilities to quickly and easily generate reports detailing who has used or is currently using your assets.
Some of key features we offer include:
- Barcoded asset tags for labeling any item you need to track
- Assign assets to specific people or departments
- Create secondary records quickly and easily with the Duplicate Asset function
- Associate assets using a parent/child category relationship
- Link documents such as POs and invoices to assets
- Schedule & track maintenance on vehicles, equipment, etc.
- Generate assets management reports for accountability
- Attach documents to assets to meet NFPA 1851 standards
- Asset tracking by department, grant, and purchase date
- NIMS resource typing available
Asset Manager software is comprised of two basic components - Asset Client & Asset Server. Both elements provide certain functionality that support different user capabilities. Asset Manager Systems can be configured to best suit the needs of each organization.
Each component can be used as a stand-alone solution or can be combined in a number of possible configurations. Asset Manager is designed to provide users the ability to manage asset data and assign assets to personnel by checking items in/out using a locally installed system or from any location using an internet browser. This provides a cost efficient umbrella solution by managing multiple locations using one solution that supports one centralized database.
Speak with Your Local Asset Tracking Expert
For more information about our asset tracking solutions, please view our Asset Manager datasheet. You can also contact us today for more information on our asset management and inventory tracking solutions.