Over 35 Years of Expertise
The Identification Systems Group (ISG) was started in 1982 as an association for photo identification system dealers across North America to provide the best products, services, supplies, and information to their customers at the best possible price, and we are still committed to that very same mission.
ISG Members are an elite group of established professionals that understand the ever-changing markets that our clients represent and the products and solutions they need. With an established presence throughout the US and Canada, certified ISG Members are identification industry veterans that can work with you on any identification or identity management systems project large or small, local or nationwide. They also collaborate to provide consistent and cohesive services and technical support for clients with locations across state or country borders.
The 31 regional ISG Member companies have:
- More than 100 offices nationwide, located in every major metropolitan area
- Unique experience integrating ID, card issuance software, security and tracking solutions for any size project
- High quality, cost effective identity solutions backed by unparalleled service and support
- Over 500 sales and service experts with local support in most geographic areas
- Combined annual sales exceeding $300 million
- Excellent service, technical and product support, including on-site service offerings, for all of your identification and card issuance needs
ISG Members offer products from major identification, security and accountability manufacturers - hardware, software, plastic cards, preprinted cards, temporary badges, supplies, accessories, and more - and can help you put together the right stand-alone photo ID system or a completely integrated Identity Management System that includes visitor management, access control and surveillance. You can read the expert opinion of our team regarding some of these solutions on our White Papers page.
- K-12 & Higher Education
- Local, State & Federal Government
- Retail & Hospitality
- Gaming & Membership
- Financial & Insurance
ISG Members are also involved in a variety of other national associations, including but not limited to the Business Technology Association (BTA), the National Association of Campus Card Users (NACCU), the Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS), and the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA SwipeIT). The ISG and its members also participate annually in association trade events such as ISC West, FRI, ASIS, NAHAM and more.
You can learn more about the ISG, our members, and the solutions we offer in our updated Media Kit.
To find a local ISG Member and talk to them about the solutions you need, please contact the ISG today!