Re-posted with permission from Identiv and edited
Maybe you already know that Identiv’s radio frequency identification (RFID), near field communication (NFC), and inlay solution portfolio is built on innovative research, design, and manufacturing. Maybe you already know that this transponder portfolio offered by ISG dealers brings smart identities and security to the Internet of Things (IoT). But maybe you don’t know what truly sets them apart.
So, here’s the scoop:
Top 10 Reasons
- Custom design and rapid prototyping ― Identiv provides unique expertise in delivering small batches of prototypes tailored to customer-specific requirements.
- Robust and innovative chip portfolio ― Identiv offers a boutique of hundreds of high-frequency/ultra-high-frequency (HF/UHF) antenna designs available in a virtually any size or shape (Al or Cu antenna) and representing all major RFID chip vendors.
- Total solution provider ― Identiv’s comprehensive portfolio includes a genuinely diverse raw material inventory for inlay and/or fully printed labels. Identiv also offers high-quality digital offset printing, along with complete electronic personalization.
- Low minimum order quantity ― Identiv keeps it convenient for you with a minimum of 20,000 units for standard HF/UHF inlays/labels or 2,000 for more advanced RFID inlays with sensors.
- High-quality products ― Identiv’s factory is an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001-certified facility. All products are delivered with 100% outgoing testing, ensuring a best-in-class yield guarantee.
- Global presence ― With production facilities in Asia and additional sales teams in Europe and in the US, Identiv is where you need us. There are over 100 ISG locations across the US and Canada that offer Identiv solutions.
- Fast delivery from design to production ― Identiv turns your project around quickly; in fact, they’re the fastest in the industry from idea to prototype to final product.
- Flexibility ― From one sample unit to test and pilot production to extra-large batches, Identiv has got you covered, including designing and tuning HF/UHF antennas required to operate with exposure to a variety of elements, like metal, wood, plastic, water, humidity, heat, and pressure.
- Ongoing innovation ― Always looking towards the future of the IoT market, Identiv has a unique offering of added-value tags with sensor-based capabilities.
- Diverse markets ― With a projected global market size for RFID tags by 2020 at a whopping $21.9 billion, Identiv is addressing all angles. Our transponder solutions are tackling NFC and mobility, access and transport, events and leisure, library applications, gaming and vending, loyalty and payment, retail, authentication, cold chain management, and health and pharma. And they don’t plan to stop growing anytime soon.