Entrust Datacard Printers
Entrust Datacard makes some of the most robust and feature-rich card printing solutions available worldwide, and the ISG can offer any and all current models through our nationwide network of dealers. From low cost desktop printers for simple photo ID applications to more robust systems for issuing large daily quantities of feature rich secure credentials, the ISG can offer the right fit for your organizations needs. Below are some of the higher end desktop systems we recommend for higher volumes of over-the-counter issuance of employee, student and government IDs.
Datacard® CR805™ Retransfer Card Printer
With the CR805 card printer, you get images that last longer so that you can more accurately authenticate each cardholder. With retransfer printing, you can print on the card material that meets your needs and budget. From PVC to PVC composite, PC, or PET card types, the CR805 handles it all with ease. Additional printer security features include:
- 600 DPI pigment ink, retransfer printing technology provides full card coverage, vibrant colors and fine line detail
- Perfect solution for printing on embedded technology cards like government IDs, driver licenses, access cards and transit passes
- Optional locks to help safeguard against unauthorized printer use
- TPM module included in every printer. Utilize RMM to insert, manage and remove user-specific certificates and keys in a secure location
- Secure boot prevents system startup at any indication of malware
- Can be upgraded to include an inline lamination, dual layer lamination, tactile impression, multiple encoders, and more
Click here for the CR805 Card Printer datasheet.
Datacard® CD800™ Card Printer
The CD800 card printer efficiently produces great-looking ID cards in less time than any other comparable desktop printer. It’s engineered and built to handle the higher volumes and technical requirements of state and local government, corporate and educational card issuance. When your application demands speed, performance and reliability in a compact and efficient unit, the CD800 card printer is the ideal choice.
- 32%-62% faster than other card printers in this class.
- New print head technology provides high resolution printing, vibrant printing and up to 300 X 1,200 dpi printing.
- Environmentally responsible
- Field upgradeable for adding features like duplex printing, magnetic stripe and smart cards in the future.
Datacard® CD800™ Card Printer with Lamination
Create longer-lasting ID cards that better resist forgery and alteration. The CD800 card printer with inline lamination module helps you protect your ID cards from abrasion, chemicals, daily wear and tear and fraud. You also get faster printing, more reliable performance and the highest print resolution available in a desktop card printer.
The CD800 card printer also offers an amazing new optional feature called Tactile Impression which allows you to imprint a custom image directly into the card surface right at the end of the laminate process. The additional module allows you to insert a metal stamp that applies an image directly into the surface of the laminate before it is ejected from the printer. As the laminate cools, the imprint becomes permanent. This feature:
- Offers an extra security layer that you can see and feel
- Is a simple solution that stands up to counterfeiting threats
- Is easy to verify impression and authenticate cards quickly
- Has inexpensive and completely customizable design options
Datacard® CD880™ Card Printer
The CD880 series card printer provides exceptional enterprise class desktop card printers — built for outstanding speed, printing quality, modularity, flexibility and reliable performance. The CD880 series card printer solves the problem of printing fine text and intricate graphics onto plastic cards. With the 300 x 1200 dpi resolution advantage of the CD880 series printer, you can print 6-point text, 2D bar codes and complex two-byte character sets with the confidence that they will all be sharp, legible and bleed-free.
For more information, read the CD880 Card Printer datasheet.
Datacard® SD160™ Card Printer
An extension of the proven Datacard SD Series, the affordable and efficient SD160 card printer offers the right combination of technologies to meet a wide range of application requirements. Direct-to-card (DTC) printing technologies provide the versatility to reliably produce attractive cards with high quality, full-color or single-color photos, graphics and text. Featuring re-writable printing, inline magnetic stripe encoding, a unique ultraviolet (UV) printing security feature and intuitive operation, the SD160 card printer provides security and simplicity while protecting your bottom line.
For more information, read the SD160 Card Printer datasheet.
Datacard® EZ-ID Solution Bundle
The Datacard EZ-ID System puts everything you need to issue high-resolution, color photo ID cards in one simple, quick-to-deploy package. The Datacard SD160 card printer, Datacard TruCredential™ Software, webcam and supplies offer everything needed to create a custom ID program - without the high cost or complexity.
Read more about this in the EZ-ID Solution datasheet.
Get Local Pricing Today
Contact us today to speak with your local ISG expert for more information about these and other Datacard printing solutions, including pricing, availability, and integration with your current applications.